What a dreary day - as I slog away here trying to get up to date with editing home videos (like give me 20 years and I might get there!) - I noticed the ground starting to turn white outside - noooooooo! Shouldn't be surprised though as we did get a few inches of the stuff before Hallowe'en - but at least it did melt. With the cold temps. we are getting now I'm not so sure.
Not much to "blog" about but am playing around with the camera and this program so decided to put up a little video of "winter cheer" and get everyone in the mood for Christmas shopping, cards, whatever! (I can just hear the groans!)
I should've had the camera going a few minutes later as it actually got worse!
I forgot how small the "play screen" is, so in case you wonder about the "arrow" it says: "Note to self: remember to clean bird poop off window!"
Enjoy and cya soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment