Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ok folks - this is still a work in progress! Am experimenting with what to have on here like gadgets etc - so don't be surprised if things change from day to day! Like I was trying figure out earlier how to have a more interesting "header" on the page - like something with a quilt on it - well I have to figure this one out some more, otherwise my "quilt" pic took up almost half the page!

One thing I am getting better at ,is making short videos! Trying to find something not too boring is probably the biggest challenge. Since I posted the rather "wintery" one yesterday, I thought today perhaps called for something more remiscent of "warmer" days and summer memories. I think the biggest thing I miss when the weather gets colder is the sound of birds now that the windows are closed and we start to hunker down.

This video is for my son - as it was done at his house and he did most of the filming as I recall:

No comments: